KEVIN L. SHORT
18 Sunridge Road, Windham, NH 03087 Cell: (603) 785-7165
Seeking a DevOps, Site Reliability Engineer, Automation, or Software Development position in a senior or architectural role.
Proven track record of building highly available, scalable, and robust software systems.
Brought start-up and early stage projects to successful, timely completion.
Defined software, automation, and operational architectures, software engineering processes, built engineering teams and labs, performed initial hardware/software bring-up.
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional Level
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate Level
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate Level
AWS Certified Developer - Associate Level
Certified OpenStack Administrator
Internet scale deployment, operation, and monitoring, for Cloud and physical servers.
DevOps and Automation of software development: Continuous Delivery, Integration, Deployment, and Improvement.
Full Stack developer, experienced in Agile, Iterative, and Waterfall software development processes.
Expert level: C, C++, Java, Ruby, Python, Perl, Tcl/Tk, Expect, Bash, and AWK.
Expert level: Linux (Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS, RedHat), BSD (Mac OS X, FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD), and System V UNIX (Solaris, AIX, HP-UX).
High-performance, concurrent, multi-threaded, "hard" real-time and embedded systems.
Network programming and network management systems.
Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
Excellent communication skills and technical leadership experience.
Over 35 year's commercial software development experience. BA in Computer Science.
Cloud Computing • DevOps • Automation • Site Reliability • Full Stack • Embedded Systems • Real-Time Systems • SNMP • Network Management Systems • Java Technologies • Object-Oriented Design & Analysis • Voice over IP • Optical Networking • Robotics • XML Technologies
- Embedded with the Cloud Networks Data Plane and Control Plane teams, building Quality Engineering subsystems and tests for OpenStack Nova Networks, Neutron, and Quark, and Rackspace SDN, at the data plane through API levels.
- Active Technical Contributor (ATC) for OpenStack Foundation.
- Core member of Open Source projects: OpenCAFE, CloudCAFE, and CloudRoast (Python) test frameworks for testing cloud products, including OpenStack.
- Lead SDET for DevOps, Ansible, Terraform, Docker, and Jenkins automation, for CI/CD processes related to multi-cloud operations and migration tooling.
- Lead SDET for Floating IP and Shared IP subsystems: built tests for same, including advanced testing for usage tracking, subsystem functionality, and management API.
- Built High Availability (HA) environments for testing Shared IP subsystem, using Pacemaker with Corosync, and keepalived with HAProxy; plus Ansible.
- Performed troubleshooting for OpenStack Compute, Xen, and tap network interfaces.
- Remote WFH (work from home) Racker.
Skills: OpenStack and Rackspace API's,
Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure,
Docker, Ansible, Chef, Jenkins CI, Jenkins Job Builder, Groovy, Jira,
Redmine, GitHub, Gerrit, Slack, Confluence, Vagrant,
Virtual Box, Xen, Docker, Python, Ruby, Bash, AWK, Tcl, Expect,
YAML, JSON, REST, Pacemaker, Corosync, keepalived, HAProxy,
MySQL, RabbitMQ, Mac OS X, Ubuntu Linux, RedHat Enterprise
Linux, CentOS Linux, FreeBSD.
DevOps Enchanter / Senior Software Engineer: Conjur, Inc.
, Waltham, MA. (Aug 2015 – Sep 2015)
- Building security orchestration software to manage,
enforce and audit infrastructure applications with modern IT
- Cloud-Native Directory, Authorization, Audit, and
Compliance Software. Built for DevOps teams and their entire
Skills: Amazon Web Services, Docker, Cloud Foundry,
Microsoft Azure, OpenStack, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, SaltStack,
Rundeck, Jenkins, GitHub, Vagrant, Terraform, Virtual Box, Ruby,
Python, Perl, Bash, AWK, Tcl, Expect, Go, Java, C/C++, OpenSSL,
OpenSSH, Mac OS X, Ubuntu Linux, RedHat Enterprise Linux,
- Evolving a DevOps culture, breaking down silos between Development, Operations, and separate DevOps teams.
- Defining the engineering and operations road maps for Automation and related development and infrastructure projects.
- Instituting processes of Continuous Delivery, Integration, Deployment, and Improvement.
- Architecture and system design for Automation and infrastructure-as-code for Development, Integration, Staging, and Production.
- Self-service provisioning for bare metal, virtual machines, and containers, in a hybrid cloud of data centers and AWS EC2.
- Metal as a Service bare metal automated provisioning solutions, deploying hundreds of servers across sites.
Skills: AWS, EC2, Chef, Ansible, Rundeck, KVM, Docker, Vagrant, Terraform, OpenStack, Ruby, Python, Perl, Bash, AWK, Go, Java, C/C++, Makefiles, Cobbler, Jenkins, GitHub Enterprise, Chef Enterprise, Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS, FreeBSD.
Manager, Automation Engineering: Dyn
, Manchester, NH. (Apr 2014 – Nov 2014)
- Managed rapid growth within Engineering, growing from 20 to 100 members over an 18-month period.
- Hands-on position, working side-by-side with colleagues on implementing automation.
- Served multiple roles: manager, as scrum master, and technical owner for Agile squads.
Skills: Chef, Docker, Rundeck, Ansible, KVM, Ruby, Python, Perl, Bash, AWK, Go, Java, C/C++, Makefiles, Cobbler, Jenkins, Makefiles, GitHub Enterprise, Chef Enterprise, Ubuntu, Debian, FreeBSD.
Manager, Platform Engineering: Dyn
, Manchester, NH. (Oct 2013 – Apr 2014)
- Managed development, testing, fully automated deployment and monitoring of DNS services to new China Network.
- Manager in a matrix organization, scrum master, and technical owner for an Agile squad.
- Lead design of Development, Integration, Staging, and Production environments.
- Lead design of Continuous Integration pipeline and Automated Testing framework.
- Built local and mirrored Ubuntu repositories.
DevOps & Tools Engineer: Dyn
, Manchester, NH. (Feb 2013 – Oct 2013)
- Built Dyn's first automated application deployment using Chef, and package delivery using Debian (.deb) packaging.
- Debian packaging for C++, Java, Go, Python, Perl, and Node.js applications.
- Chef installers for Cassandra and MySQL databases, and Dyn traffic management (DNS) applications.
Skills: Chef, Berkshelf, Vagrant, Debian pbuilder, Makefiles, VirtualBox, VMware ESXi/vCenter, Cassandra, MySQL, Ubuntu.
- Application Delivery Controllers: Network load
balancing and global server load balancing products, on physical and virtual
- Responsible for: L3 (ICMP), L4 (TCP/UDP), L7 (active content verification)
monitoring, and server load balancing subsystems.
- New feature design and development included: health checking and load
balancing features that interacted with server side agents, VMware ESXi
hypervisor, and SNMP agents.
- Shared responsibility for: disaster recovery and failover: active/passive,
active/active, and N+1 configurations; and configuration management.
- Built the NetBSD-based products using cross-compilation on Mac OS X.
Skills: C, assembler, Tcl, Python, Perl; NetBSD, Mac OS X, FreeBSD,
Linux; VMware ESXi, vSphere, and Fusion; Net-SNMP, OpenSSL, pfSense, DNS,
Doxygen, Eclipse, Perforce, Bugzilla, Intel x86.
, Westford, MA. (Sep 2011 – Nov 2011)
- Internet-managed energy control system (IP
thermostat, HVAC, and building control), running embedded Linux and embedded
Java on ARM processors.
- Responsible for updating entire platform: energy control application and
features, Linux kernel, driver development, embedded database, RFS, U-boot, and
Skills: Java, C, assembler, Perl; Timesys Linux; Eclipse, Jira,
Mercurial, CruiseControl, Atmel ARM.
- System-on-Chip (SoC) software for a G.HN Home Networking
protocol engine, running embedded Linux and ThreadX RTOS on MIPS virtual
- Responsible for Linux kernel porting (2.6.32); driver development; U-boot;
and boot ROM.
- Stabilized the board support package (BSP) software development team by:
establishing source code management disciplines; standardizing software release
procedures; preparing and tracking software schedules; coordinating efforts with
multiple sites; implementing defect and project milestone tracking; and
implementing a continuous integration environment.
Skills: C, C++, assembler, Tcl/Tk, Expect, ThreadX, Eclipse, Jira,
Mercurial, CruiseControl, MIPS34Kc.
- User interface components in Java for an integrated hematology
Skills: Java, Eclipse, Jira, FogBugz, Mercurial.
- VoIP software subsystems for embedded platforms in C and
- IMS software subsystems for off-the-shelf servers, in Java.
- Debugging, troubleshooting, and performance analysis for Voice over IP
- IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) and PacketCable 2.0 lab and
- Proactively isolated performance issues for our products and our
development environment, and provided timely support of development and test
teams, working closely with software and hardware developers, on both embedded
systems and EMS.
Skills: Java, C, Python, Perl, Tcl/Tk, Expect, Enea
OSE, Solaris, CentOS.
- Java code integrating Facial Biometric Devices for an
Access-Control System. Plug-in modules supporting distributed facial
biometric devices. Implemented use cases for subject enrollment, standalone
identification, and verification in conjunction with card readers.
Skills: Java, SWT/JFace, Hibernate, HSQLDB, SQLServer, Eclipse, JUnit,
Apache Ant, Apache Log4j.
- Embedded software for a Digital Repeater (Bi-Directional
Amplifier) for in-building wireless solutions. SNMP MIB and agent;
event reporting protocol; inter-process communication, command line interpreter;
low-level hardware interfaces for SPI, I2C, PCMCIA, USB, A/D, digital I/O.
- Introduced software engineering practices; source code control; software
defect management; software life cycle management; mentored team members.
Skills: C, Perl, SNMP, Tcl, Expect, Embedded Linux.
- Framework for integrating new applications with the Cognos
ReportNet Enterprise Business Intelligence (BI) product. The solution comprised
data exploration and integration with Cognos Connection, Report Studio and Query
Skills: Java, J2EE, J2SE, Servlets, JSPs, SOAP,
WSDL4j, Cognos ReportNet, XML.
Principal Software Engineer: Brightline Technology, Incorporated, Rye, NH. (Apr 2003 – Mar 2004)
- Architect for an enterprise-quality Java application server for IBM/Lotus
- The "Brightline Application Server - Enterprise Edition" allows customers
to host existing J2EE applications in a Domino environment, scale Domino-based
web applications through J2EE technologies, add Notes and Domino functionality
to J2EE applications, add J2EE functionality to Notes and Domino applications,
and use the Domino security model in J2EE applications.
- The server technology includes an extensible software backbone that
provides all standard J2EE services to Domino, administration and deployment
tools for managing J2EE servers and applications from either a Notes Admin
client or web browser, and a fully transactional, enterprise-ready data store to
complement NSF (Notes Storage Facility).
LDAPv3, XML, Red Hat Linux, SuSE Linux, JBoss, Lotus Domino
RAM-20-200-PSM/PSD Rack Mountable Intelligent 200 GHz DWDM Mux/Demux. The
monitoring and control features include optical power detection,
traffic-direction LEDs, visual alarms, and craft interface that provides access
to the unit's identification data. The product is a bi-directional dense
wavelength division multiplexor (DWDM) with power loss detection on the primary
fiber that can trigger alarm LEDs and relays. Integrated power taps allow
monitoring of incoming and outgoing signals in the primary fiber.
Software Director, Optical Wavelength Management Group, Network Management Systems: Digital Lightwave,
, North Chelmsford, MA. (Oct 1999 – Apr 2003)
Manager, Software Quality & Infrastructure, Systems Engineering Group: Lightchip, Incorporated, Salem, NH. (Oct 1999 – Apr 2003)
- Software Quality Assurance: Responsible for defining SQA needs,
implementing a lab environment for testing multiple products, platforms and
releases using a collection of highly configurable optical instruments, GPIB
instruments and network interfaces. The SQA Lab was a showcase and was
considered an essential stop when showing customers our product and engineering
- Release Engineering: Responsible for all source code control, release
engineering, builds and DCOs.
Principal Software Engineer: Lightchip, Incorporated, Salem, NH. (Oct 1999 – Apr 2003)
- Software architect for the Optical Wavelength Manager (OWM), utilizing
StrongARM processors running VxWorks. The OWM monitors power, wavelength and
signal-to-noise ratio for multiple channels on dense wavelength division
multiplexed networks with programmable alarm thresholds and data logging.
Configuration is done remotely or locally through a command line interface
(telnet and RS232), SNMP, TL1 and/or Java based graphical user interface.
- Board Support Package for two StrongARM processor boards,
using logic analyzers to debug assembler and "C" source code. Worked with
technologists at Intel and Wind River to resolve problems encountered with early
releases of silicon.
- Comprehensive SNMPv1/v2c MIB for the OWM, including device
traps, advanced row creation features, and integration with OEM customers'
existing enterprise MIB trees. This MIB was advertised as "the world's first
- Java GUI for the OWM; a patent application was filed for the
- Evaluated and selected real-time operating systems, prototype hardware
systems and software development tools for bleeding-edge target (Intel StrongARM
Skills: Java, C, Perl, SNMPv1/v2c, VxWorks, Linux,
Principal Software Engineer, Alcatel Internetworking, Voice Over IP: Alcatel Internetworking
, Salem, NH. (Aug 1998 – Sep 1999)
- Principal architect for a Voice over IP Gateway for the Enterprise market.
The VoIP Gateway supported digital (T1/E1) and analog interfaces. A typical
configuration would connect to one or more PBXs to the PSTN and to an enterprise
network. Capabilities included fax relay, modem, voice and data.
- Integrated software components for the VoIP blade into existing Alcatel
- VoIP configuration interfaces for signaling, coding, network,
dialing plan and hardware.
- Selected and purchased software development tools, telephony products and
- Performed system and network administration for a Sun 450 Enterprise
Server in the Salem, NH office. Installed and configured development tools and
coordinated the build process with teams in Calabasas, CA.
- Coordinated development between teams in the U.S. and Alcatel headquarters
in Colombes, France, building an IP-based PBX and other packetized voice
- Advised Network Management development team on Java design topics.
Skills: Java, C, H.323, Q.921/LAPD, Q.931/Call
Control, RTP, RTCP, VxWorks.
Principal Software Engineer / Software Systems Architect: NBX Corporation
, Andover, MA. (May 1997 – Jul 1998)
- System software architecture for an Ethernet based telephone
system (NBX 100) with high performance telephony, messaging, and computer
integration via a single infrastructure. The NBX system provided a voice and
data management platform merging packetized audio with an Ethernet LAN.
- Object-oriented architectures for Call Processing, Voice Mail,
Automated Attendant, TAPI Service Provider, Web-based System Administration, and
system services layers.
- Selected software tools and components for product development and
deployment, including embedded real-time operating systems and object-oriented
software development tools.
- Reliable messaging protocols for system controller and DSP-based
- Pioneered development from ObjecTime models to Windows NT (Microsoft
Visual C++) simulation environment and Tornado/VxWorks (Cygnus GNU C++) target
Skills: Java, C/C++, ObjecTime, ROOM (Real-Time
Object-Oriented Modeling), Tornado/VxWorks.
- Intranet and Internet applications and infrastructure.
C/C++, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, Oracle.
Consultant: Quaker Farms Research, Southbury, CT. (Jun 1995 – Dec 1995)
Telephone Key System.
Embedded system software.
- System and network security, configuration and administration; Internet,
DNS & PPP configuration.
Skills: C, Perl5, assembler & M68K; SunOS, WinNT; DNS, PPP, NFS,
- Project: HP OpenView for SunOS & HP-UX, IBM NetView for AIX.
Skills: C, C++, Perl5, Tcl, Expect; SunOS, AIX, HP-UX, Solaris; SNMP,
TCP/IP, RPC, XView, CVS, Informix.
Consultant: Data Switch Corporation , Shelton, CT. (Apr 1990 – May 1994)
- Project: Network Element Management & Control Systems.
Skills: C, PL/M, Perl4, Tcl, Expect; SunOS; TCP/IP, RPC, NFS, NIS,
Automounter, X11, XView.
- Project: Servo Controller for a 12-Axis Robotics System; this was a "hard"
Skills: C, assembler, INMOS Transputer; AIX RS/6000, DOS, OS/2; TCP/IP,
NFS, X11, VM/CMS.
Consultant: JANUS Systems, Incorporated, New York, NY. (Feb 1990 – Apr 1990)
- Project: Total Integrated Graphics and Retrieval (TIGER) system for
Ameritech Publishing, Inc.
Skills: C; SunOS 3.5; Sun Tools; SunView; DEC VAX/VMS; RPC, NFS,
- Project: Integrated Network Management System: AT&T Accumaster Protocol interface for INMS.
- Project: NetView/PC Alarm Reporting Interface for IBM SNA and multiplexor control system.
Skills: C, assembler; SCO XENIX & device drivers; IBM
NetView/PC; IBM SNA protocols; Informix.
Robotic Fine Positioning Device.
Distributed Robotics Communications.
Digital Signal Processor Interface for Robotics.
Skills: C, assembler; Masscomp RTU & device drivers; VMEbus,
Multibus, PC/AT bus.
Consultant: Telecomp, Incorporated , Milford, CT. (Oct 1986 – Aug 1987)
- Project: Point-Of-Sale System for Auto Parts Dealers.
Skills: C, assembler; NCR UNIX; SCO XENIX; Motorola 68000; Intel
Consultant: Pitney Bowes
, Norwalk, CT. (Oct 1986 – Jan 1987)
- Project: Manifest Mailing System.
Skills: C, assembler, FORTRAN; SCO XENIX; MS-DOS; DES encryption
- Project: General Purpose Automation Controller & Programming System.
Skills: C, assembler; Masscomp RTU & device drivers; Motorola 68020; Multibus, RCS, VM/CMS.
Consultant: Digitech Industries, Incorporated, Ridgefield, CT. (Aug 1984 – Jul 1985)
Network Protocol Analyzer.
Event programming language for embedded real-time system.
Skills: C, assembler; MS-DOS, CP/M-68K; Motorola 68000; VMEbus, protocol
Consultant: Telecomp, Incorporated , Milford, CT. (May 1984 – Nov 1984)
- Project: Point-Of-Sale System for Auto Parts Dealers.
Skills: C, assembler, NCR UNIX.
- Projects: Digital Voice Operating System. Dictation Control and Management
Skills: C, PL/M & assembler; UNIX V6, V7, System III on DEC
PDP-11 and VAX; Intel 8085, SCCS.
Vice President, Consulting Services: InfoSoft Systems, Incorporated, Westport, CT. (Jul 1978 – Mar 1982)
Consultant: Control Process, Incorporated, Plantsville, CT. (Jul 1978 – Mar 1982)
- Projects: Embedded process control systems.
Skills: C, assembler, Zilog Z80, CP/M; DEC RSX-11S/M; Data General
Consultant: Learning Unlimited, New Canaan, CT & Research Triangle Park, NC. (Jul 1978 – Mar 1982)
- Project: Prescription-based Learning System.
Skills: FORTRAN, PL/1, assembler; Data General Nova/Eclipse RDOS; IBM
TSO, OS & DOS.
Consultant: Sales Maids of America division of GELCO, Southport, CT. (Jul 1978 – Mar 1982)
- Projects: Payroll System. Point-Of-Sale Data Collection System.
Skills: COBOL; Data General Nova/Eclipse RDOS &
Consultant: PR Data Systems, Wilton, CT. (Jul 1978 – Mar 1982)
- Projects: Press Release Distribution System. Mailing List Maintenance
Skills: COBOL; Data General Nova/Eclipse RDOS &
Consultant: Mnemonics Incorporated, Norwalk, CT. (Jul 1978 – Mar 1982)
- Project: Market Tabulation System.
Skills: FORTRAN, PL/1; Data General Nova/Eclipse RDOS.
Bachelor of Arts in Computer Science: Indiana University
, Bloomington, IN. (Sep 1975 – May 1978)
Recording and Dictation System
United States 4621350,
Issued November 4, 1986
: AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional Level; AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate Level; AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate Level; AWS Certified Developer - Associate Level; Docker And Elastic Beanstalk; DevOps Essentials; AWS Concepts; Linux Essentials Certification
Cornell Society of Engineers
"Ingenuity in Science and Mathematics Award,"
C, C++, Java, Go, Ruby, Python, Perl, Tcl/Tk, Expect, AWK, yacc & lex, assembly languages.
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional Level / AWS: AWS-PDOE-1447, AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate Level / AWS: AWS-ASA-26486, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate Level / AWS: AWS-ASOA-5593, AWS Certified Developer - Associate / AWS: AWS-ADEV-5875, Certified OpenStack Administrator / OpenStack: COA-1600-0240-0100, Sun Certified Java Developer (SCJD), Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP).
Chef, Vagrant, Berkshelf, Ansible, Rundeck, CFEngine.
Docker (containers), Xen, KVM (kernel-based virtual machines), VirtualBox, VMware ESXi.
Rackspace, OpenStack, Amazon Web Services --
Compute: EC2, EC2 Container Service, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda;
Storage & Content Delivery: S3, CloudFront, Elastic File System, Glacier;
Database: RDS, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, Redshift;
Networking: VPC, Route 53;
Management Tools: CloudWatch, CloudFormation, CloudTrail, Config, OpsWorks, Service Catalog;
Security & Identity: IAM, Certificate Manager;
Analytics: EMR, Data Pipeline, Elasticsearch Service, Kinesis;
Mobile Services: SNS;
Application Services: SES, SQS, SWF
GitHub Enterprise, GitHub, Apache Subversion, Perforce, Mercurial, IBM Rational ClearCase, Concurrent Versions System (CVS).
Ubuntu Linux, Debian Linux, CentOS Linux, Scientific Linux, FreeBSD, NetBSD, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Fedora Linux, Embedded Linux, SuSE Linux, Sun Solaris, ExpressLogic ThreadX, Enea OSE, Wind River VxWorks, IBM AIX, HP HP-UX, Microsoft Windows.
Apache Cassandra, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Hypersonic SQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, IBM Informix, IBM DB2.
SNMP MIB design & agent development, SNMP verification, HP OpenView, IBM Tivoli NetView.
Juniper JunOS, pfSense, Cisco IOS, SonicWall Firewalls, LACP, BFD, OSPF.
TCP/IP, UDP/IP, Socket Programming, Domain Name System (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), Secure Shell (SSH) & OpenSSH, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) & OpenSSL, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAPv3), Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP), Simple Network Time Protocol (SNTP), Voice over IP (VoIP), IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS), PacketCable 2.0, Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP), Network-Based Call Signaling (NCS), Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), Signaling System #7 (SS7), Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP), ISDN Q.921/LAPD, ISDN Q.931/Call Control, High-level Data Link Control (HDLC), IEEE 802.2 Logical Link Control (LLC), IEEE 802.3 CSMA/CD (Ethernet), X11 Window System, Network Information Service (NIS).
Web Services & Content:
nginx, Apache HTTP Server, HyperText Transfer Protocol (HTTP), XML-RPC, HyperText Markup Language (HTML), Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
Web Performance & QA:
JUnit4, HttpUnit, Apache JMeter, Apache Cactus, ECPerf, JUnitEE, TagUnit, Apache Watchdog.
Apache Ant, Eclipse, Hibernate, XDoclet, Apache Log4j, Java Management Extensions (JMX), Java Service Wrapper (JSW).
Java Web Services:
JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Java Servlets, Java Server Pages (JSP), Java Server Pages Standard Tag Library (JSTL), Java API for XML Processing (JAXP).
Java 2 Standard Edition:
Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI), Java Database Connectivity (JDBC), Java Authentication & Authorization Service (JAAS), Java Cryptography Extension (JCE), Java Foundation Classes (JFC/Swing), Java IDL, Java Remote Method Invocation (RMI), JavaBeans Activation Framework (JAF), JavaBeans Component API, Abstract Window Toolkit (AWT).
IBM Rational Rose RealTime, Real-time Object-Oriented Modeling (ROOM).
Jira Issue Management, IBM Rational ClearQuest, Bugzilla, Jive Forums.
Adobe FrameMaker, DejaGnu, ZeroG InstallAnywhere.
PostScript, PL/M, FORTRAN, COBOL, PL/1, Pascal, LISP, BASIC.
Intel x86, Atmel SAM9G (ARM), MIPS32, Freescale MPC8548, Freescale MPC7410, Intel StrongARM, Freescale MPC860, Freescale MC680X0, Sun SPARC, Zilog 80180, Intel 8051.
Resume of Kevin L. Short, dated 30 Aug 2017, generated using XML & XSLT.